December 31, 2010

You may be the first

You may be the first person to ever believe in someone...

Some people have never once been believed in, empowered, or mentored towards success.

I discovered this today...or maybe it was that I rediscovered it.

So often, we overlook the very people who need us the most.

Believe in one person today. And make sure to give someone new a chance. Someone you wouldn't expect. They may surprise you once given the permission.

You may be the first person to ever believe in them.

1 comment:

  1. I've believed in people my entire life. There haven't been many in my life that I haven't believed in at one time or another. If fact, I can be disappointed time after time after time, and still have faith in people to make the right decisions.

    I see potential in others and spend time with them it hopes they will see the potential within themselves. I think, many times, the problem lies within the person. Not many want to accept the advice of others or to step out on the urging of others. There is this stubbornness in people, a resistance to give up on the past and embrace the future.

    How does one inspire others?

    ReplyDelete